The Best Way to Stand Out From The Competition is By Creating a Signature Offer That Stands Out From Everyone Else’s
But what is a Signature Offer, exactly? It’s an irresistible offer that creates an emotional connection between you and your potential customers.
A signature offering is a solution-oriented, actionable offer that you can use to help your customers.
- Why should you create one?
- You’re missing out on opportunities to make the sale. People want to buy from companies with solutions, not just products or services. By creating a Signature Offer, you can give prospects the exact solution they need and get them to buy from you instead of your competition.
- It will help differentiate you from competitors. In today’s crowded marketplace, it’s important for businesses looking to stand out from the crowd.
Present Your Signature Offer in a Way That Makes it Easy for People to Say “YES”
Now that you’ve got your Signature Offer, it’s time to make sure that people will respond to it.
To ensure your offer gets the attention it deserves:
- Keep it simple. Use a clear and easy-to-follow format, like this one: “I’m ____, and I want my customers/clients/contacts to ___.”
- Make sure they see the value in what they’re getting as soon as possible. Put your best points at the top and get right down into details later on if necessary—but keep them short! This isn’t a novel; it’s an elevator pitch or ad copy or whatever else you might call this kind of thing. You don’t have time for lengthy descriptions when people are trying to decide whether or not they want something from you.
Begin With a Story That Creates Curiosity and Interest, Without Giving Away Too Much
Before you start writing, think about your audience and how they feel about your product or service.
What are their biggest problems? What do they want to know more about? How can you help them? Then, consider what makes you different from the competition. Do people in your industry use a specific term for what you offer? You might also consider why people choose one company over another: what is it that makes one company’s offer better than another’s?
Asking yourself these questions will give rise to some ideas and themes for writing your story. If there were two companies offering similar products or services but with different results (or outcomes), which would customers prefer? Which company do customers trust more because of its story and reputation? This is why our signature offers to include useful information on how we’re different from other competitors and why our customers keep coming back time after time.
Close With an Irresistible Call To Action That Everyone Wants to Say Yes To
Now that you’ve written a compelling offer, it’s important to close with a Call To Action that is irresistible.
How do you make the most irresistible call to action?
- It must be easy to say yes to. The more difficult it is for people to say yes, the less likely they are going to do so. When someone has just received all these benefits and benefits of your offer, there’s no reason why they wouldn’t want what’s being offered! So make sure your CTA makes it clear as day exactly what action you want them to take once they’re done reading through everything else in this email (and probably feeling really good about themselves).
If you’re looking for a way to stand out from your competition and gain a competitive edge, creating a Signature Offer is an excellent place to start. The time commitment required is minimal, and the reward can be significant. If you have any questions about how this could work for your business, let’s have a chat …
Did you find these tips helpful? Let’s connect, book a time HERE to discuss your personal brand, and let’s ignite your brand magic!