First impressions count.
People will judge you, your professionalism, and your credibility based on your online presence and more with your marketing portraits and video branding materials. Most customers will make a decision to work with you within 1 minute of viewing a striking branding portrait of you.
But why are is there a market push for photography and video branding? Here’s what the experts are telling us.
Video Branding and Marketing Statistics
Experts have foreseen that by the end of 2021, video content will represent 94% of all internet traffic. Cisco projects that global internet traffic from videos will make up 85% of all internet traffic by 2020. 34% of B2C marketers say pre-produced video will be critical to content marketing success in 2021.4X as many consumers would prefer to watch a video about a product than to read about it. More than 60% of marketers and small business owners said they planned to increase investment in video marketing in 2021. 62% of B2B marketers rated videos as an effective content marketing tactic in 2021. Using the word “video” in an email subject line boosts open rates by 19% and clickthrough rates by 65%. In a 2020 HubSpot survey, 73% of consumers wanted to see more video content in 2020.
In 2020, 85% of marketers used live video.
- Facebook users spend 4X more time watching live videos than traditional videos. 81% of all video plays are on mobile devices — this growth represents a 25% increase.
- Videos under five minutes in length account for 68% of total video consumption time on smartphones. 44% more people viewed a 360-degree video than the same video in a traditional format. 85% of adults consume content on multiple devices at the same time.
With such projections for 2021, as a visual personal brand, we cannot and should not ignore the power of photography and video branding.
Recent testimonials show that having a photo and video brand greatly increases their searchability and sales. More people know them and signed up for their services, just like my client, Matt Church, and Sally Anderson.
Matt Church, Chairman, and Founder of Thought Global Network said, “get serious about personal branding, It’s about taking control of that and being a source in all you do. It’s not organic or accidental, it needs to be strategic and intentional. Get serious about it, don’t leave it to chance. Ensure that it’s congruent with who you are and what you stand for, keep it real, and then TURN IT UP.”
Sally Anderson said Personal Branding has helped me become an expert in my field and widely known.
It’s helped me attract the most influential and best people around me and to do business with. Truly remarkable. Personal Branding is a continuous evolution as you gain breadth and depth in your work.
So why it is encouraged to use magnetic videos and magnetic photos for your brand?
- Because videos represent 74% of internet traffic today.
- Because there are 4X as many consumers who would prefer to watch a video about a product than to read about it.
- Because it is an effective content marketing tactic in 2016 and will still be in 2017.
- Because there is an increased number of videos being viewed online through social media using mobile phones, where your clients stay all day.
- Because our consumers today respond positively to amazingly done videos and well-done photography.
- Because clients today, trust you more when they see a professionally made photo and/or video of you.
Just like Matt and Sally, you can be like them too. Let’s start your photo and video branding journey to success.
If you’re interested in learning more about the Personal Branding Portrait Photography Session, set a time to chat with me and I can talk you through it.
But act now as this offer will be gone before you know it.